2014 Munch Madness Lets You Pick Tuscaloosa’s Best Restaurant
In the spirit of the NCAA basketball tournament, we are rolling out the first-ever Munch Madness bracket to let listeners decide which restaurant is Tuscaloosa's best!
Starting on Tuesday, March 18, voting will begin for the field of 64 Tuscaloosa-area restaurants. We've divided the bracket into four regions - Crimson, White, Houndstooth, and Yellowhammer - to make it easier to find the match-up you're looking for.
Voting will be spaced out over the next few weeks and be broken up into region. A winner will eventually be crowned on the day of college basketball's national championship game. Not only will a restaurant win, but we'll also pick four listeners to receive a $50 gift card to eat at the restaurant voted #1.
This is when each round of voting will occur:
Round of 64 (3/18-3/21):
- Crimson Region -- Tuesday, 3/18 from 8:00am-8:00pm
- White Region -- Wednesday, 3/19 from 8:00am-8:00pm
- Houndstooth Region -- Thursday, 3/20 from 8:00am-8:00pm
- Yellowhammer Region -- Friday, 3/21 from 8:00am-8:00pm
Round of 32 (3/24-3/25):
- Crimson/White Regions -- Monday, 3/24 from 8:00am-8:00pm
- Houndstooth/Yellowahmmer Regions -- Tuesday, 3/25 from 8:00am-8:00pm
Sweet 16 (3/27-3/28):
- Crimson/White -- Thursday, 3/27 from 8:00am-8:00pm
- Houndstooth/Yellowhammer -- Friday, 3/28 from 8:00am-8:00pm
Final 8 (3/31-4/1):
Check back with this site on those days to vote for your favorite restaurants. This contest is just for fun, and you'll have the chance to eat at one of these places on us!