5 Things to Know if You’re Going to Bacon Brew & Que
Pork & beer, what a perfect combination. It all comes together at Bacon, Brew & Que Saturday, August 26 at the Tuscaloosa River Market. Here are 5 things you need to know, whether you already have your tickets or not.
1. You won't be able to buy VIP tickets at the door. Some VIP tickets are still available on Groupon, with discounts as much as 30%, but that deal ends Sunday or when they are sold out. If any VIP tickets are left on Monday will be full price, but not available at the door, only in advance. Buy your tickets here.
2. Here's your opportunity to try all those local craft beers that you hear about but never get a chance to taste. Your ticket allows you to sample any of the over 60 local and regional craft beers. A number of the breweries will also be bringing special beers created just for BB&Q. Sample 3 or sample 23, chances are you'll discover at least one that you'll love. It's a beer lovers dream come true.
3. Everybody loves bacon and more than 15 of our favorite local restaurants will break out their best bacon or BBQ-themed dishes for you to sample.
4. This year's Bacon Brew and Que is at the beautiful Tuscaloosa River Market, that means the event will be inside in air-conditioned comfort, rain or shine.
5. Where are you going to park? Got you covered. There are a few spaces at the River Market, but here's a better option. We will have shuttles running every 15 minutes from 2 different locations to the entrance of BB&Q. One shuttle will be running from Moe's on The Strip and from the parking garage downtown, and both shuttles are FREE.
Get all the info on this year's event at BaconBrewAndQue.com.