Being Petty At Work!
Who is more petty at work, you or your co-worker?
Have you ever been at work and finish a task, then your boss sends you a nasty email asking why didn't you finish the task? Then, you go to your computer and the file is missing? Or what bout stuff keeps disappearing off your desk at work, or have you ever missed a meeting because the emails to you "must not have gone through"? It may NOT be an accident.
According to a new survey, 44% of people say they've gotten REVENGE on a coworker for something they did. 44%! That's almost half of the people that took the survey!!
According to the survey, here are the 10 most common ways it was done:
1. Made sure that person got worse tasks to do or fewer tasks to do.
2. Spread a bad rumor about them.
3. Quit their job in, quote, "an unconventional way."
4. Hid that person's things.
5. Got them FIRED.
6. Sabotaged their work.
7. Tampered with their computer.
8. Ate their lunch.
9. Used private info from their social media against them.
10. Deleted things from their computer.
That's crazy but true! I know a Manager that did it to one of his employees.