Best Places to Buy July 4th Fireworks in or Near Tuscaloosa
America will soon be celebrating its independence again and you'll be looking for the best way to show off the red, white, and blue. If you decide against going to the Celebration on the River, there's no better holiday for having people over and enjoying the most Patriotic day of the year..
You already know where to buy the burgers and beer, but the fireworks will really set your July 4th party apart from your friends. Or maybe you just want to blow some stuff up. Either way, we've done the legwork for you.
Whether you're keeping it simple with sparklers and roman candles or going big with artillery shells, there are a handful of locations around Tuscaloosa where you can get your hands on some fireworks.
Ninja Fireworks has around six stores with 15 miles of Tuscaloosa and over 24 locations across the state of Alabama. Here are the closest locations:
- North River Christian Academy 1785 McFarland Blvd. Tuscaloosa, AL 35406
- Hwy 43 North 144469 Hwy 43 Northport, Al 35475
- 69 South Parade 14439 Hwy 69 South Tuscaloosa, Al 35405
- Marathon 15301 Hwy 11 north Cottondale, Al 35453
- Peterson Parade 13684 Hwy 216 Cottondale, Al 35453
- Duncanville Johns 12433 Hwy 82 east Duncanville, Al 35456
- Coaling Johns 14422 Hwy 11 north Coaling, Al 35453
You'll also find a two Dizzy Dean's Fireworks locations in Northport and Brookwood.
Now located in the parking lot at
Lord of the Harvest Church
(3 mi North of Hwy 82/Hwy 69)
(Located in the parking lot of La Casa Crimson Mexican Restaurant)
July 4th is one of the most enjoyable holidays of the year, but make sure you don't ruin by doing something stupid. Always practice safety when using fireworks by following these fireworks tips and guidelines from the Consumer Product Safety Commission.