Let’s Go Tuscaloosa, Make the Pledge Today Become a Partner In Hope
So I’m back at it again today, ready to go bring awareness again for the St Jude Radiothon. Let’s do this, help me break a record this year record this year in donations,make that pledge. Call 1888-411-9898. St. Jude Cares.
Become a partner in hope by pledging just $20.00 a month to help kids at St. Jude fight Cancer. Put it on your gift on a credit card and You’ll receive a free St. Radiothon T-shirt.
What’s so special about St. Jude?
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing and food – because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
- The daily operating cost for St. Jude is $2.2 million, which is primarily covered by individual contributions.
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20 percent to more than 80 percent since it opened in 1962.
- St. Jude is working to drive the overall survival rate for childhood cancer to 90 percent in the next decade. We won’t stop until no child dies from cancer.
- St. Jude freely shares the breakthroughs we make, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.
- Because the majority of St. Jude funding comes from individual contributors, St. Jude has the freedom to focus on what matters most – saving kids regardless of their financial situation.
- St. Jude has helped increase the survival rates for acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) from 4% before opening in 1962 to 94% today.
- St. Jude has treated children from all 50 states and around the world.