Australian firefighters did their duty and raced to the scene when they saw smoke coming out of a hotel room and were surprised by what was actually behind the door. They were met with a chronic-smoking Snoop Dogg.

Snoop was toking on so much weed that he smoked out a hotel room and triggered a fire alarm -- prompting the firefighters to respond. The incident happened at 10AM Thursday (Jan. 23), according to TMZ.

The rapper and the firefighters looked like they were in good spirits despite the emergency response to a situation that didn't require it. He posted a picture of himself posing with the responders on his Instagram page, showing all was well in Australia.

He's down under for a scheduled show with Mac Miller on Saturday (Jan. 25) at Sydney's Enmore Theatre.