Snoop Lion Reveals ‘Reincarnated’ Tracklist
Snoop Lion is finally readying for the release of his 12th studio LP, 'Reincarnated,' on April 23.
Close to a year ago, he'd made the announcement that he had gone through some intense spiritual changes, and while much of the hip-hop community was floored by his shift, Snoop insisted that he was a new man and hopes to prove as much with the upcoming album.
The tracklist released on Sunday shows that there is a guest verse on nearly every track of the reggae-influenced album, from Young Money's Drake to We the Best's dancehall star Mavado.
The diversity of the featured appearances seems to give light to every part of Snoop's journey, not just his current destination.
Snoop Lion 'Reincarnated' Tracklist
1. 'Rebel Way'
2. 'Here Comes the King' (Feat. Angela Hunte)
3. 'Lighters Up' (Feat. Mavado & Popcaan)
4. 'So Long' (Feat. Angela Hunte)
5. 'Get Away' (Feat. Angela Hunte)
6. 'No Guns Allowed' (Feat Drake & Cori B)
7. 'Fruit Juice' (Feat. Mr. Vegas)
8. 'Smoke the Weed' (Feat. Collie Budz)
9. 'Tired of Running' (Feat. Akon)
10. 'The Good Good' (Feat. Iza)
11. 'Torn Apart' (Feat. Rita Ora)
12. 'Ashtrays & Heartbreaks' (Feat. Miley Cyrus)
13. 'Boulevard' (Feat. Jahdan Blakkamoore)
14. 'Remedy' (Feat. Busta Rhymes & Chris Brown)
15. 'La La La'
16. 'Harder Times' (Feat. Jahdan Blakkamoore)
Listen to Snoop Lion's 'No Guns Allowed'