The Wrap Up: Zoe Saldana Chats About the ‘Avatar’ Sequels
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, Zoe Saldana talks about the lengthy shoot for the ‘Avatar’ sequels, ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ releases a very unfortunate poster, and a key ‘Die Hard’ actor passes away.
FEATURED: Zoe Saldana says that the ‘Avatar’ sequels will take eight to nine months to film.
James Cameron is still working on the final draughts of the script and then everyone in the cast will get the call. We’re going to be shooting mainly in Los Angeles and that will make things easier for me since I live there. Because we’re doing the sequels back-to-back and it’s going to take at least eight or nine months or more to finish the (three) films.
Read more at the Daily Mirror.
– In defense of Comic-Con. [Badass Digest]
– 2014 is the strange year of the posthumous performance. [Vulture]
– A look at the man who actually has to manage Comic-Con. [Vox]
– Director Paul Greengrass is adapting ‘Agent Storm: My Life Inside Al Qaeda.’ [Deadline]
– ‘Die Hard’ actor James Shigeta has passed away. [Variety]
– Ron Livingston has joined the cast of ‘We Hate Paul Revere.’ [Deadline]
– This is a very, very unfortunate ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ poster. [The Dissolve]
– The Last of Us, which is being made into a movie by Sam Raimi, is now available on PS4.
Subscribe to WTUG.com on
– A new batch of images from ‘Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb’ have arrived. See the rest at USA Today.
– Here’s a new photo from ‘Hitman: Agent 47.’
– Lebron James teases his work on the set of Judd Apatow’s new movie.