We All re-gift, Don’t We?
So a couple of days ago, we were just talking about the "re-gifting" subject! Lots of people do it for various reasons. Some people even do it because they are short a gift or two.
So we had our office Christmas Party last week and I saw someone pick they gift that they brought to the party! Silly me, I thought it was strange but it actually more common than I thought! A poll of 2,000 people found 46% of us wish we could just pick out our own Christmas gifts, so we know that we'd actually use them.
The survey also asked people about stuff they've re-gifted, returned or threw away and WHY they did it. Here are the top ten reasons . . .
1. I just didn't like the gift.
2. I couldn't use it in time. (gift cards, etc..)
3. I already owned one.
4. I liked the gift, but thought someone else would like it more.
5. I got too many of them.
6. I re-gifted to save money on someone else's gift.
7. It didn't fit. So that one's mostly about clothing.
8. I used it as an emergency gift after I forgot to get someone a present.
9. I didn't have space for it.
10. I got rid of it out of SPITE, because I didn't like the person who gave it to them
Who in your family is the worst at re-gifting?
to read more, click here