Here Are Some Secrets To Living A Long Life!
Have you ever wondered what it would take for you to make it to 100? Someone looked at 100 interviews done with people who lived to be at least 100 years old. Then they compared them all to come up with a list of the ten most common tips some of them gave for making to 100 and older!
One person said "I watch my weight - no sugar, honey. If life’s not good today, forget about it. Tomorrow, it will be better. Look at it that way. Let it go by. Keep yourself occupied and busy. Do that all the time".
Here are the ten most common tips . . .
1. Ignore traditional advice about your diet. 29% said it was one of their secrets.
2. Eat healthy, 25%. So, the opposite of the first one.
3. Stay active, 22%.
4. Stay positive, 18%.
5. Drink alcohol REGULARLY, 16%. The best quote they found was from a 111-year-old guy who said that, "Putting a little bourbon in your morning coffee is like medicine."
6. DON'T drink too much, and don't smoke, 12%. One of the best quotes for that one was from a 106-year-old lady who said, "I never smoked, I never drank, I never cussed, I never lied, and I never chased cowboys."
7. Maintain meaningful relationships, 10%.
8. Always try to get a good night's sleep, 9%.
9. Be nice to people, 9%.
10. Have faith, 9%.
To read more, Click here