So Much To Learn About The Yourway St Jude Radiotelethon
We’ve teamed with Yourway Furniture again and are doing our part to fight childhood cancer with St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital but we need you too!
There are three different ways you can help this year:
- Call 1.800.411 9898
- Text GIVE to 785833
I've having a unbelievable time today hosting the radiothon, The St. Jude donors are a huge piece of the puzzle. please play your role by becoming a partner in hope
When you become a Partner in Hope, you give hope to a family wanting to watch their son grow up and graduate high school, a grandparent hoping to see their granddaughter take her first steps, or a teenager hoping for their first kiss, to go to prom and to have a future.
As a Partner In Hope, you become part of the most loyal group of St. Jude supporters. Your monthly donation pays for everything from desperately needed surgeries, chemotherapy and radiation to maintaining state-of-the-art research labs. And you’ll also help ensure that no family ever pays for anything at St. Jude.
St. Jude is unlike any other pediatric treatment and research facility anywhere. Discoveries made here have completely changed how the world treats children with cancer and other catastrophic diseases.
What’s cool about St. Jude?
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing and food – because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
- The daily operating cost for St. Jude is $2.2 million, which is primarily covered by individual contributions.
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20 percent to more than 80 percent since it opened in 1962.
- St. Jude is working to drive the overall survival rate for childhood cancer to 90 percent in the next decade. We won’t stop until no child dies from cancer.
- St. Jude freely shares the breakthroughs we make, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.
- Because the majority of St. Jude funding comes from individual contributors, St. Jude has the freedom to focus on what matters most – saving kids regardless of their financial situation.
- St. Jude has helped increase the survival rates for acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) from 4% before opening in 1962 to 94% today.
- St. Jude has treated children from all 50 states and around the world
Read More: Learn More About the Yourway Furniture St. Jude Radiothon | http://953thebear.com/learn-more-about-the-yourway-furniture-st-jude-radiothon/?trackback=tsmclip