A/C on Too High??
A coworker captured this pic of me this morning. I keep this throw at work because it STAYS cold year round. Then again, maybe it’s just me that stays cold. I don’t know. What I do know is that there are numerous indications to tell you when your air conditioning is too high:
1. You have to wrap up in a blanket in the summer time.
2. The windows and exterior glass doors are covered with condensation.
3. You walk outside to warm up.
4. You walk outside and your glasses fog up.
5. You’re tempted to wear boots every day…. And it’s not winter.
6. You look for padded bras even though you’re a DD.
7. You don’t even imagine sneaking a partner in for a workplace rendevous.
8. You go to work with wet hair and it never dries.
9. You lose weight and sleep from drinking coffee all day just to stay warm.
10. You find yourself being overly nice to your coworkers, hugging them just to get warm.
Although all of these don’t apply to me, half of them do. And I know I’m not the only one in this. I used to say that my ancestors are from Africa, which is hot. So, I can’t handle the cold; but after seeing a white coworker with a small electric heater under her desk, I realize it’s not just me. Somebody up in here is cold-blooded!