Places to Watch March Madness in Tuscaloosa
March provides some of the best sporting events of the year and none are more exciting than the NCAA Tournament, especially the first weekend.
If you’re looking for places to watch basketball and track the results of our $1 Million NCAA Bracket Contest, this list gives you some of the places that place an emphasis on sports viewing around Tuscaloosa, in no particular order.
- Buffalo Wild Wings – This place is “The Official Hangout of March Madness” so you know the tournament will on throughout the restaurant.
- Baumhower’s Wings of Tuscaloosa – A good tv set up and afternoon drink specials go hand-in-hand with watching hoops.
- Buffalo Phil’s – Maybe a little smaller than the others on the list, but right on the Strip and known for wings.
- Wilhagan’s – A wall of televisions make it easy to watch all of the games without constantly looking around.
- Hooter’s – Dicky V is no longer providing his shtick for the restaurant known for more than just its wings, but you can still get tournament specials.
- Houndstooth Sports Bar – The iconic sports bar on the Strip should be as good a place as any to watch the NCAA Tournament, but they don’t open until 4:00pm daily. While that’s likely to change during the tournament, we aren’t able to confirm that at this time.
You probably know exactly where these places are if you’ve spent any time in Tuscaloosa, but we created a map with all of these locations in case you need it.
View Places to Watch March Madness in Tuscaloosa in a larger map.