5 Date Night Restaurants in Tuscaloosa
I know we're not a big city, but some times, small time southern charm can make a restaurant super romantic. Here are 5 places to take your love this weekend or for Valentine's Day!
1. Cypress Inn, dine down by The Black Warrior River and enjoy fantastic food. This is great for a date night. Huge windows are all around the restaurant which gives you full view to the natural beauty of Tuscaloosa. Make sure you try their homemade muffins!
2. Chuck's Fish, another great locally owned restaurant with locations in Tuscaloosa, Birmingham, and Mobile. Chuck's Fish has a great selection of food from steak, sushi, to high-end pizza. On Wednesday night's they have $6 Uptown Shrimp, which is shrimp in their famous 'uptown sauce' and Asian slaw.
3. Five Bar, has an atmosphere unique to Tuscaloosa, which is great to find. On Wednesday through Sunday they have dinner specials that are good for your tummy and pockets. On Sunday's they serve brunch from 10AM-3PM with menu options such as, chicken 'n waffles and jalapeno margaritas!
4. Depalma's Italian Cafe, prides itself on their food being made fresh daily, which is perfect if you want a good Italian meal at a great price. The atmosphere is super romantic and intimate. Everyone always says to try the stuffed bread sticks!
5. Epiphany, is a restaurant like no other, they specialize in all meals being from ' farm to fork'. Their menu is updated weekly, but always has something super delicious to try. Plus, you can try the Chef's Tasting Counter for $59 per person and taste a bunch of great food.