92.9 WTUG is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
92.9 WTUG is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. All of your favorite R&B music, Steve Harvey in the mornings, MoJo in the middays and Jade in the afternoons are available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up 92.9 WTUG on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for 92.9 WTUG. Tap on the station logo to get to the 92.9 WTUG skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the 92.9 WTUG skill.
- OR Simply tell your device, "Alexa, enable the WTUG skill."
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play WTUG."
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at email@example.com.