5 Unique Valentine’s Day Date Ideas in Tuscaloosa
Each year there's a million and one couples going out to eat at restaurants all over the country for Valentine's Day. In fact, it's a 'holiday' that generates billions of dollars every year. Why do the usual when you can surprise your sweety with something unique right here in Tuscaloosa.
1. Take an excursion on the Bama Belle. This unique boat ride takes you down The Black Warrior River. It's an intimate ride that will further confirm your love for the one you love. Some times, they even have food catered from local restaurants.
2. Have a candlelit dinner picnic at the Tuscaloosa River Walk. Bring your blanket, and chairs if you're extra bougie. Pack your favorite foods and add in some of the best wine. Make it a night to remember.
3. Have a one night staycation at a hotel downtown. Order room service for dinner of have a local chef bring food. Check out the Hotel Indigo for a nice rooftop experience.
4. Have an evening at The Bama Art House, on the night of Valentine's Day, they are showing all the Oscar nominated short films at 7:30 PM.
5. Take the weekend coming up to go on a road trip. There are so many great cities around that are only a 3-5 hour drive. Pick one and go have fun!
But most of all, enjoy your night with the one you love.