It’s National Margarita Day!
Happy Margarita Day!!
So how do you plan on celebrating National Margarita day?
Everyone has a preference for how a margarita should be served. It could be blended, with a salted rim, or over ice, or a mixed cocktail. However, if you're looking for something different, here's a few different ways to enjoy the classic Margarita with a twist!
Coconut Creamsicle Margaritas. With coconut milk, coconut water, orange juice and Grand Marnier, this drink will remind you of childhood treats.
Mojitarita. A cross between the Margarita and Mojito.
Sunburned Strawberry Margarita. A spicy-sweet margarita with jalapeno and strawberry.
Frozen Cotton Candy Margaritas. Made from cotton candy grapes, which apparently actually do taste like cotton candy.
According to a survey,
1. 76% of Americans like margaritas,
2. Two-thirds of people prefer frozen margaritas to ones on the rocks...as myself!
3. 26% lick the salt off the rim
4. 30% says it's their favorite happy hour drink.
5. 32% of men said margaritas are for girls