Middle Age IS NOT over 50! This will surprise you!
So, at what age do you think you officially become "middle aged"?
A new survey asked 2,000 people that question, would you believe the average answer was 47. The survey also asked people to name the top SIGNS you're middle-aged.
Here are the top 10 (If you're 47 or older, can you relate?)
1. You start noticing a lot of your co-workers are young enough to be your kids.
2. You have a harder time tolerating other people's nonsense.
3. You notice wrinkles and grey hairs, but not just on your face and head.
4. You thought you'd never need glasses, but now you do.
5. You realize you're older than most of the actors and musicians you like.
6. Going on a cruise suddenly sounds like a lot of fun.
\7. You've started to really enjoy spending money on boring home-improvement projects, like putting in a new fence or new flooring.
8. You've accepted the fact that you'll never fit into your old clothes again.
9. You suddenly love going to stores like Home Depot and Lowes.
10. You're more passionate about politics than ever before.
The ones that are in bold text, I agree with...dang, I'm MIDDLE AGE!!
Here's a few more, this one I can definitely relate to: I can't tolerate the newer music . . a mid-week hangover, NOPE! You're hoping to get household items for Christmas . . . and you try to be "cool" in front of your kids' friends.
To see all 50, Click here