The Questions That Always Throw You For A Loop When On A Job Interview!
Are you between jobs, filling out applications day in, day out? I know how it is, filling out 20 applications ans only being called back by 2 of them for an interview! It's STRESSFUL, and I'm not the only one that has felt that way! According to a new survey, 82% of people say the job hunting process is stressful! Not only that, it takes an average of about five months of work and rejection to find a new job. One reason it takes so long? 57% have had an interview go poorly. Bad enough, we're nervous! 48% of people agreed!
Believe it or not, it's not always your fault! It could be some of the questions that could throw you for a loop! So the survey also found the 10 questions that are most likely to trip people up during job interviews.
1. "What are your weaknesses?"
2. "Why should I hire you?"
3. "Tell me about yourself."
4. "Why do you want to work here?"
5. "Tell me about the worst boss you ever had."
6. "What are your strengths?"
7. "Describe yourself in three words."
8. "If you could turn back time and live your life over, what would you do different?"
9. "Describe a difficult situation and how you dealt with it."
10. "What do you know about us?"
There you have it! See, now, thanks to me, lol, you'll be ready!! You can thank me later!
To read more, Click here