Things That Reminds You That’s You’re Not A Spring Chicken Anymore!
You know, when we're young, take a lot of things for granted. We run, we jump, going up and down stairs...we never think about how getting older would affect our motor skills.
A new survey talked to 1,500 people over the age of 60 and asked them to name things that have gotten harder as they’ve gotten older. I'm not even 60 yet but I can certainly tell a difference.,
Here are the top ten simple tasks that gets a lot harder, the older you get:
1. Picking things up off the floor.
2. Opening jars or packaging.
3. Getting up and down the stairs.
4. Household chores.
5. Getting in and out of the bathtub.
6. Standing up out of a chair.
7. Walking long distances.
8. Using modern technology.
9. Putting your shoes on, and taking them off.
This is just a few things, I can add at least 10 more things to this list, including my patients! Anyway, Click here to read the rest of their list!