Things We Do To To Make Us Feel Healthier
Have you ever been at a restaurant and you seen somebody get a cheese burger with the works and some French fries and then get a Diet Coke? I know I'm guilty of that, I've had my moments to where I eat unhealthy for two days and then one day? I don't eat no fried food trying to make up for the 2 days prior that I ate poorly.
A survey found that the average person doesn't really start taking their health seriously until age 41 and there's usually a reason, like a health scare.
According to a new survey, here are the ten most common things we do to make ourselves feel healthy:
1. Eat some extra fruits and vegetables.
2. Try to eat less sugar.
3. Buy more fruits and vegetables
4. Take the stairs instead of an elevator.
5. Carry around a reusable water bottle, so you'll drink more water.
6. Start planning out your meals beforehand.
7. Have a smoothie.
8. Instead of drinking soda, drink tea.
9. Turn off your phone before bed, so you'll sleep better.
10. Have a bowl of frozen fruit instead of ice cream.
Is there something you do that isn't on this list?
Top read more, Click here.