We Lie Everyday Without Thinking Twice
There's always that one person that be like...I NEVER lie. Well, that's a lie. We all tell lies, daily...about worthless stuff. Here are the ten most common lies we tell, according to this survey:
1. That everything is fine.
2. That you liked a gift you didn't really like.
3. That you're too busy to do something.
4. That you were late because you were stuck in traffic.
5. Saying you're on your way when you haven't left yet.
6. Lying about why you were late to work.
7. When you're drunk, keep telling people you're not.
8. Saying you already cleaned the house, even though you haven't. Like if your husband or wife says they're on their way home, and you haven't even started yet.
9. Lying about your age.
10. Lying about how many people you've slept with. Also, 30% of people in the survey said they think they're a good liar.
Here's some tips on spotting a person lying.
1. The liar may slouch and shrink to make themselves smaller.
2. The liar may cross their legs so that their top leg blocks the person they are lying to.
3 The liar may sit with their back half turned towards the person they are lying to.
To read the whole story, click here.