Townsquare Media Tuscaloosa Pepsi Big Game Halftime Contest Rules 2022
Pepsi & Pepsi Zero Big Game Half Time 65inch TV Contest Rules
The following rules, and specific contest rules, are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 142 Skyland Boulevard East, Tuscaloosa, AL 34505 and at www.wtug.com, www.tide1009.com, www.1051theblock.com.
- The winner must comply with all of the rules of the Contest, including, but not limited to, any restrictions on age and/or residency, and have not committed any fraud or deception in entering the Contest or claiming the Prize.
- The winner must affirm and represent that he/she is not an employee or agent of the Station or any sponsor of the Contest and is not a member of the same household of any such employee or agent.
- In consideration of the receipt of the Prize, the winner agrees to be solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or other fees, including, but not limited to, any federal state or local income taxes, that are or may become payable as a result of participating in the Contest and/or receipt of the Prize.
- The winner agrees to allow the Station and/or its designees the right to use the winner’s name, likeness, portrait, recorded voice, and/or biographical material for an unlimited period of time in order to advertise, promote or publicize the Station and/or the products and services of any of its designees.
- The Station is not the manufacturer or distributor of the Prize. With respect to any claims that the winner may now have, or that he/she may subsequently acquire as a result of the possession and/or use of the Prize, the winner acknowledges and agrees that he/she shall look solely to others in the chain of production and distribution of the Prize to the exclusion of the Station and any sponsors of the Contest.
- The station makes no warranties of any kind with respect to the prize, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Station hereby expressly disclaims any and all such warranties.
- The winner expressly releases the station, and any sponsors of the contest, and their respective officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries, and employees, from any and all claims, demands, and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that he/she may have, or may subsequently acquire, as a result of participating in the contest and/or receipt of the prize.
- No purchase is necessary to participate in or win WTUGHD2/WTUGHD3/WFFN/WTUG/WALJ contests. Contests are void where prohibited by law.
- Employees of Townsquare Media, Inc., their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, vendors, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible.
- The station is not responsible for telephone system or internet failure, or another inability of entrants to enter due to technical malfunction. This station is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail or for printing errors. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
- Listeners are only eligible to win every 30 days.
- All federal, state, and local taxes apply and are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Listeners must enter the contest using the station’s app chat feature.
- This contest begins at 8 am Monday, Feb 3rd, 2022, and ends Midnight Sunday, Feb 13th, 2022.
- The winner will be selected and contacted on Monday, Feb 14th, 2022 at 11 am.
- In the event that multiple people submit the same Halftime performance song and artist, the winner will be selected by random drawing of those qualified. The winner will be notified by phone call. In the event the winner does not answer, another winner will be selected.
- Winners must be age 18 or older.
The Top 9 Friendliest Businesses in Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Nehemiah's Coffee House Tuscaloosa, Alabama
COLD CASES from the Alabama Office of the Attorney General