What’s The Best Advice You Got From Your Grandparents?
Do you ever remember when though we're growing up, your grandparents would say different things to you. Back then, you really didn't pay attention took what they were saying!
Years later, though grow up and think back on some of the things your grandparents have said and now you realize that your grandparents had a lot of wisdom! It's true, some of it may be made up but it's still a lot of wisdom!
A new survey found the 10 best pieces of advice people have gotten from their grandparents.
1. Don't grow up too fast.
2. Don't take your family for granted.
3. Don't be afraid to fail or lose at anything you do.
4. If you're not 10 minutes early, you're late.
5. Don't keep your emotions bottled up inside.
6. Write everything down.
7. You can learn a lot by staying quiet and watching.
8. You never get a second chance at a first impression.
9. Live by your words and stand by your words.
10. If something doesn't feel right, then it's not right.
To read more, Click here